Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday...To Me!

So today I am 57 years old. 

That's a lot of years.  Some of them have been good and some not so good.  But as I look back, I don't think I would trade anything that has happened in my life.  All the stuff that has made up my life, both good and bad, have shaped me into the person I am today and I feel like I am just coming into my own as a woman and a human being.

And what would I trade out of my life?  I had a husband who loves me, warts and all.  A daughter that a successful educator, mother, and wife.  A son-in-law who strives to make himself better everyday.  Two sweet, sweet grandbabies who fill my eyes with tears every time I think about them.  A father who continues to beat the medical odds and keeps on kicking.  And a sweet mother who helps him fight that fight everyday.

What would I trade ...nothing.  It is all absolutely perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment