Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Day One

So, today is DAY ONE in my journey to once again run a half marathon. I walked just under three miles and my IT Bands are not happy.  They were perfectly happy sitting on their metaphorical pretty little rear ends for fifteen months and don't appear to relish the thought of moving again.  But they will move.  

In other preparations I hunted and hunted the house until I found this in its hiding place.
Yep.  That's my old Garmin Forerunner sitting in its charger.  Please notice that the screen is blank.  It is isn't charging.  At all.  It may be dead.  I may have already been on Amazon searching a rfeplacement.

Next I will be looking for ways to train with my right foot in a boot.  This could be interesting.

I am really looking forward to this journey.  My IT Bands...not so much.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment