Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 25, 2012

Excitement in the Southwest

**As a side note. I had numerous technological problems while trying to write this post.  But I didn't want to disappoint my fans (All two of you.  Hi, Mom!) so I persevered and managed to get this on line.**  

So Saturday, Danny Dearest and I loaded up the family truckster and headed up the highway towards the metropolis of Hatch. 

Along the way we did a little geocaching.  If you don't know what geocaching is I have heard it described as using multi-million dollar satellites to find tupperware in the woods.  Or, as I like to call it, hiking for geeks.  It is fun and we DO enjoy it.

But then we arrived in...


 And whenever we travel to Hatch we have to visit Sparky's.

 Let's go in for a closer look.

So how cute is that! We go there for..

Yes, we go there for the green chile cheeseburger.  Danny Dearest and I ordered our burgers and sat down to eat.  I had every intention of snapping a picture of that delicious burger to share with you but...
I am sorry to report that my appetite over ruled my brain and this is what was left when I remembered that I wanted to take a picture.  Oops, so sorry!

So after our Sparky's green chile cheeseburger we headed back down the highway to home. And then we sat at home digesting.  

I know.  Will the excitement ever end?


No comments:

Post a Comment