Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kentucky Wild Cat???

So Danny and I have returned from our medical mission to Nicaragua.  Our hearts have been touched in ways we can not even explain.  I suspect I will be writing more about the physical and spiritual blessings that occurred on that trip but for now...

One evening, after clinic, we were walking to see one of our former interpreters who had recently had a baby.  Along the way, we saw a man with a small animal on a string.  I, of course, had to hold it.

 Let's go in for a closer look, shall we?

Sure looks like a little fox doesn't it?

But the Nicaraguan who was trying to sell it to us assured us that it was a "wild cat from the mountains".

So, since I am a Kentucky girl and I am holding a "wild cat" could I caption this photo "Kentucky Wild Cat"?

Just asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment