Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Danny Dearest

During my teen years, I had a long and varied career in various fast food establishments.  At one point. I quit my job at KFC anfd walked down the street and applied for a position at Burger Chef.  You remember Burger Chef.  Home of Burger Chef and Jeff, the Big Chef, and greasy french fries.  I only lasted a few months at Burger Chef before I moved on to another job but I did take one thing away from Burger Chef.

Danny Dearest.


We met while working at Burger Chef.  They made him manager and I decided I couldn't work for him.  Sort of set the tone for our entire relationship.
But we worked out our differences and eventually got married.

It has been wild ride but I wouldn't change it for anything!

Happy Birthday Danny Dearest.

No comments:

Post a Comment