Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 29, 2011

In Which I Embrace Pinterest

So I have dabbled Pinterest but never could never understand the fascination it held for many people.

Until a week ago.

When Baby Susan showed me the ins and outs of Pinterest.

Oh my, oh my oh my!  The glories of Pinterest.  I can find crafts I will never do, places I will never go, and products I will never own.  It's sort of the crack cocaine of the internet.  I always want more.

But some good did come out of my new found addiction.  These little pecan chocolate pretzel thingys.  Not that is not the official name of the thingys but the real name escapes me at the moment.

But essentially you take Rollo candies, miniature pretzels, and pecan halves and combine them to make a little bit heaven. First line up your pretzels on a parchment lined cookie sheet.  Place a Rollo candy on each on and put them in a 250 degree oven for three minutes.

After the three minutes (and only three.  Set your timer.) take them out of the oven and push a pecan half on the top.

Let them cool completely.

Get ready for a heavenly choir to start singing in your mouth when you pop one of these in your mouth.

1 comment:

  1. We do this ALL the time. We call them homemade turtles.

    ReplyDelete