Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just Pour That Diet Coke on My Thighs

My ongoing struggle with my weight is well-documented and known by anyone who knows me. I am always on the lookout for anything that will help me control my weight.  ANYTHING!  So I was intrigued when I saw this on the internet...caffeine laced leggings!




Let me say that again...CAFFEINE LACED PANTS!!!

In theory, the caffeine helps mobilize fats using the ordinary friction of daily wear. According to manufacturer's claims I can lose close to 2 inches of my ample derriere in 21 days. I wonder is there is enough friction generated by watching The Real Housewives of Orange County Marathon to give me the slim hips of my youth?  Probably not.  That would probably be too much for even Vicki, Tamra, Alexis, Gretchen, and company.  Actually, Peggy would probably say to use plastic surgery.

Anyway, I digress (again).

These leggings are $69.00 and are currently sold out.

My plan is to buy regular leggings and soak them in Diet Coke (watching the calories).  After they have dried I will slap those bad boys on my lower extremities and watch them (my extremities, not the leggings) shrink.

It could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment