Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 12, 2011

Bad Boys, Bad Boys...

Apparently I have started a life of crime.

Yep, that's right, this memaw has became a desperado.

My walk on the wrong side began last Saturday at the mall.  I know, I know, that seems a strange place among the musak and shoppers to embark on my crime spree but that was the way it was.

I entered my favorite mall nail place for a pedicure because my feet were beginning to resemble Secretariat's hoofs.  I placed my hobbit feet in the tub of hot water and relaxed. My feet were scrubbed and massaged and polished to within an inch of their little lives.  I began to relax. My technician led me to the drying rack were I stuck my tootsies under the light.    And after my toes were dry I picked up my purse and left.

Did you notice a step missing?

I forgot to pay.

I sauntered out of the mall entrance, got in my little, yellow car, and drove to Target. As I am entering Target, it hits me.

I forgot to pay.

So I got back into my little, yellow car and drove back to the mall.  I slunk back into the mall.  As I walked in the door of the nail salon, the owner looked up at me and said, "Did you forget something?"

So I paid.

I guess I'm lucky that I didn't walk out of Target without paying.  If I had they might have sent this bad boy after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment