Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday, Sunday

So, it is Sunday afternoon and I am sitting on the couch looking at the blinking cursor on my computer screen and I got nothing.  Nada. Zero.  Nothing to write about. I do have a few observations after a weekend of doing almost nothing.

1.  No matter how much football you graciously,  graciously I say, watch with your husband it does not get better.  College or NFL, it doesn't matter.  Now, I can marginally enjoy a local, live game if the snacks are first rate. You know popcorn, nachos, and hot dogs. But on the television, no thanks.

3. Fires made from wood scavenged from limb clippings in the yard will pop cinders to a greater degree that fires made from Duraflame logs. Also,  those scavenged fires will also pop those cinders on your new white rugs whenever possible totally avoiding the oh so cute area rug you carefully put down in front of the fireplace. Black cinders that will leave spots that no amount of scrubbing and Resolve can remove

3.  Running in a 25-30 mph wind is very, very difficult.

So now back to listening (not watching) to football this Sunday afternoon.

The reason I continue to stay in the same room with this accursed football sound?
I get to feast my eyes on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment