Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Danny's Little Spa Trip (courtsey of the US Army


So, while I was busy selling his beloved ’65 VW, the United States Army was keeping Danny occupied at Fort Knox, Kentucky with Basic Training. Or as I like to call it , ”Danny ‘s Little Spa Trip”.

It HAD to be a spa trip.  He went off pasty white with little muscle tone.  He returned tan, new haircut, new wardrobe, and physically fit.  Sounds like a spa trip to me! What other explanation could there be?

He insisted that there were marches in the 90% humidity.  All night guard duty.  Runs uphill wearing combat boots and fatigues.  Gas chambers. I think he exaggerates.   How hard could it be?

I mean, look how happy he looks in his spiffy new green outfit.

                                  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment