Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Ears Have It

Several years ago, I was very excited to see the movie Lord of the Rings.  I immediately fell in love with elves in the movie...

I loved the attitude and look of the elves.  I thought they were they coolest things I had ever seen.  However, I never took my adulation to this stage.
 
  Now isn't that attractive?


Just look at the transformation.

These are people that have their ears surgically altered to look like elves!

Now, I have done done some rather strange things for fashion.  I have worn blue mascara with white lipstick.  I have covered my legs in fishnet stockings.  I have pants with bell bottoms so big I could barely walk.  I have hobbled along in platform shoes that made a crippling fall a distinct possibility

But I have never done anything that permanently altered my body.  Not even a tattoo.

Even when I was so enamored with the elves in Lord of the Rings would I have my ears surgically altered to look like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment