Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Those Crazy Brits

I am really not much of a royal watcher.  However, I have not been living under a rock and do understand that a wedding is coming up soon.  I while I have about the same amount of interest in the royal wedding as I do in the Super Bowl, I do understand that there are people who have a deep and abiding interest in these events.

And that has led to this...
Just think, you can Will and Kate at your fingertips.


We also have this...

Kate and William teabags.  You, too, can Will and Kate sitting in your tea cup every morning.  They sort of look like they are sitting in a very fancy whirlpool.

But, perhaps, the most disturbing one is this...



That's right.  British plumber Barney Baz Franks spent 6 hours and about $1500 to have a dentist use ultra fine  brushes and stenchils to put what is called "gnasher tats" on his teeth. These should last about 3 months depending on on how much brushing is done.



Well, alrighty then.

RETIREMENT COUNTDOWN: 38 days

No comments:

Post a Comment