Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fashion Fail (at least for me)

It's been a long, long time since I had the shape to wear a bikini.  Natural consequences of aging have taken their toll on my ole' body.

So I don't think I shall try to attempt this new fashion statement.  Bikini pants!
Yes, folks, that's a bikini bathing suit bottom with some low-rider jeans under them.  I really can't see the point.  If I would and could still wear a bikini, I really don't see the point in sticking a pair of really low rider jeans under it.
I guess if you are at the beach and had to run into a store for, say, some sunscreen.  You could slip on your pants and run in for your purchase.  Although, I always thought that was why we had beach cover-ups.  Silly me!
And the kicker?  The cost over $400!


Retirement Countdown:  46 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment