Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 5, 2011

At Least You Wouldn't Have to Shave Your Legs

I like fashion.  No, I love fashion.  I thoroughly enjoy looking at style websites and strolling through clothing stores.  I am on the constant look out for new trends, colors, and styles that fit a woman over 50.

I especially have a weakness for shoes.  Danny will most enthusiastically attest to my love for all footwear. In my view, you can never have enough shoes.  I believe that a snazzy pair of shoes can jazz up a plain outfit..

Boots are a special passion for me.  A plain pair of jeans can be taken from casual to cha cha with the right pair of jeans.  But Prada's new release is an entirely different story...

Those are Mary Janes attached to a leather boot upper!  Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment