Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 2, 2011

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Oh, I had seen them in the mall.

They would send out their siren's call to me but I was strong and walked on by.  Sometimes I would stop and look, but then I would quickly move on as if I were doing something wrong.

But Saturday I was weak. Very weak. When the call came out and I stopped.  I looked.  I asked the price.  But then I moved on and bought some Chick Filet and thought...and thought...and thought.  I then I did it.


This is a dramatization.  This is not me.
That's right.  I had my eyebrows threaded.  And just let me know it hurt.  The girl who did it told me it always hurts the first time.  What she doesn't know is there probably won't be a second time.

Don't they look good!

RETIREMENT COUNTDOWN: 34 days

No comments:

Post a Comment