Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Morning Girl? Not Exactly.

When someone calls me in the morning to ask me to go somewhere, let's say shopping, I always tell them that I will need at least 30 minutes to get ready because my morning look is not exactly good. 

In fact, when Baby Susan and Joshua were staying with us for a few months, Joshua likened my morning look to Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons.  In case you are not familiar with these particular cartoon character her is a little refresher.
I think, perhaps, my son-in-law exaggerates just a little but there is a distinct resemblance.  I have a habit of burrowing in my pillow like a little groundhog that makes my hair stand up on end when I get up. But I do think my morning facial expression is much more pleasant.

And I have delighted in sharing this comparison with others because it was both humorous and slightly accurate.

But recently i think I have a more accurate portrayal of my morning ritual.


Or perhaps this one looks more like Danny.  You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment