Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

To Tattoo or Not To Tattoo?

I have always had a love/hate relationship with tattoos.  While I have always had a desire to get a "tasteful" tattoo, I also know that, while they are more widely accepted today, there is still a segment of society that finds them offensive, especially on a memaw within spitting distance of sixty. 

So I have refrained from indulging in body art.

But there may be an answer to my dilemma.  Tattoo Socks!

How special would my gams look in these...

Or these...
Or my personal favorite...
I just love the little birds on these! I think I would feel like a woodland nymph if I were sporting these stockings!
Looks just like me, doesn't it?

And if stockings are not your style, they also come in knee socks.

I know what I may be sporting on my Memaw legs Sunday morning! Just don't confuse me with a woodland nymph.

What's not to love?


No comments:

Post a Comment