Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Curative Powers of Tyra

 Be prepared to be very bored with the ramblings of a sick woman.


I took the day off to try to get over my cold/allergies. So I spent all day lying on the couch trying to figure out how my head got to be the size of basketball. I decided to treat my poor aching head with massive doses of daytime television.

I spent most of the day with Tyra. You know Tyra Banks of America's Next Top Model. I think cycle 8 or cycle 10 or cycle something.  It was the one with Whitney.

Ya"ll remember Whitney, Dominique, Anya, and all the others.  Fatima needed a passport.  Claire missed her baby. The drama.

And when I had about as much of ANTM as I could and then I switched to a couple of episodes of DUM DUM Law & Order:  Special Victims Unit.  At this point I was drifting in and out of sleep (on the couch) and every once and awhile I would hear Elliot and Oliva discussing a case.


Then I switched to the ever charming Judge Judy to hear her tell people how incompetent they were at arranging loans, being friends, and/or being parents.  It was fascinating.

I am finished up the evening with The Office reruns.  It was a marathon.

Tomorrow I am going back to work.  I can't handle anymore daytime television.

No comments:

Post a Comment