Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 14, 2011

Garden Update for My Dad

 Prerequisite reading before reading this post:  Please read Strawberry Fields Forever and Of Strawberries, Cows, and Chicken before reading this post.  Understanding this post will be difficult if you haven't read the other two.  You will still enjoy it but will feel like  something is missing.  Sort of like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the jelly... or peanut butter... or bread.  You get the idea.

I checked my massive garden today and look what I found.
Why it is a little green tomato.

And look what else I found.
A strawberry bloom.  But wait...I hear something.  What could it be?
One of the cows escaped from the pen and is headed straight for the bloom.  Oh, the inhumanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment