Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb

So, I'm home from work today because my head is so congested I am not sure I can get in and out the front door without major renovations to widen the door frame to allow my massive head to pass through.  When I went to the doctor yesterday and was complaining aboutg the snot factory that was my head, my doctor said for the cause just look out the window.

And he was correct.  We had 40 mph winds with gust in the 90 mph range.  When you have winds like that in the desert you also have blowing dust so bad you can see across the street.  It always reminds me of a brown blizzard.  All that blowing dust and pollen and general yucky stuff causes stuffy heads like mine.

Which, in a convoluted way, leads me to what I wanted yo talk about today.

TAH DAH!!! March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb by my first grade.

 How I long for that March lamb after yesterday wind storm.

Let's go in closer to the lion.

Look at that kion.  How could anything that cute  translate to 90 mph winds and a head the size of Texas?

No comments:

Post a Comment